Preamble may be the most important to write

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Preamble may be the most important to write

Post by BangTango on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:59 am

do we really even need a government? I mean seriously, can't we just have a strong set of rights and remedies? just think about it... No country to kill or die for. No border to cross. No passport needed. No driver license. No registration. How much of our precious time and resources are wasted on government when a few universal rights would do the job?

BangTango

Back to top Go down

Post by RAB on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:26 am

If you allow the financiers to continue to control the money creation process, you will be without a government--but what you will have is a corporation owned by the bank.

If you want the things you quoted from Lennon, then you need to take a few steps to get there. Concomitant with this political and economic effort is a spiritual effort from each of us, to overcome the tyranny of our instinct and ego and learn to share.

Even the Dalai Lama agrees that it will take few steps.

RAB

Back to top Go down

Post by transformation on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:25 pm

RAB: "Concomitant with this political and economic effort is a spiritual effort from each of us, to overcome the tyranny of our instinct and ego and learn to share."

HO!

transformation

Back to top Go down

Post by oregonstu on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:36 pm

may I suggest another improvisation based on Mojo's most excellent version?

In the course of time, when it becomes necessary to alter the means by which a people are governed, all citizens reserve the right to participate in the process of changing the shape and nature of their government. No single person, or group of individuals, may reasonably dictate to the general majority the means by which they shall be governed.

The Declaration of Independence affirms that governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed. We, the people of the United States of America, submit that this contract has been broken, and therefore deny our consent to be ruled by a government made captive to Banking and Corporate interests.

oregonstu

Back to top Go down

a bit late to the show.... but anyhow- my 2 cents from just reading the first page

Post by 8QueuePie on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Joe Steel wrote:
fouryawkeyway wrote:I'd try to avoid sounding like we are forming another government.

We may want to avoid sounding like we're forming another government but another government very well may be what we need. We are, after all, in our current predicament because the government we have let it happen.
it's not just the current government; it's the whole system (EVERY government will be problematic as long as the system is still the same).

as i echoed on the "Forget The Chinese" section; i'll sum up here for all the various items on Education & Military, Job guarantee, etc.

they are ALL "incidental" once you address the ONLY TWO KEY ISSUES (IMO) : Monetary Reform & Electoral Reform.

the first covers all the items re The 'Fed' and Loan Freeze, etc - Money supply should be the prerogative of the PUBLIC SECTOR; two threads on Occupy Together's Discussion Boards :
1) http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=294421993905616&topic=709
2) http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=294421993905616&topic=459

and the second should stop (or at least seriously hinder) corruption in the halls of power; politicians, *specifically* Representatives of the PEOPLE who are available for purchase; they should listen to the Vote/Voice, NOT the Dollar/Contribution - take OUT campaign financing and you STOP "feeding them" - and they will all just disappear back to where they came out from.

*FIX* these two, and everything else will follow suit automatically.

KEEP IT SIMPLE - there will be less "varied ideas" and thus, less complication in finding the COMMON STATED GOAL.

8QueuePie

http://www.Bruce_Mand_at_FACEBOOK.com

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum