The 99% Delegation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorting through this list, coding reponses

2 posters

Go down

Sorting through this list, coding reponses Empty Sorting through this list, coding reponses

Post by PDT Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Use to have to do this in my previous profession. I can take a look at things when I have time, but it may take more than just one person. What I am getting at, as these suggestions, grievances pile up here, we may have to start sorting them into definable coded topics, e.g:

John Doe says he doesn't think we should have a Federal Reserve

Jane Doe says she thinks the Federal Reserve should be restricted.

Thus we create a Federal Reserve forum where everyone can hammer it out. (this is a simplified example)

A more complicated area would be the economy in general where you get so many issues like
-low wages
-unions
-distribution of wealth

So you might have:
Economy (general)
-Job Creation
-Unions
-Wages

Anyway, we should probably begin a discussion on how to sort and classify these things.
-Paul

PDT

Back to top Go down

Sorting through this list, coding reponses Empty Re: Sorting through this list, coding reponses

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:39 pm

In the meantime, I'm going to merge the threads on the Fed, so we don't have a gajillion of them floating around. Thanks, Paul.

Back to top Go down

Sorting through this list, coding reponses Empty FED thread?

Post by occupystephanie Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:02 am

Molly Carmody wrote:In the meantime, I'm going to merge the threads on the Fed, so we don't have a gajillion of them floating around. Thanks, Paul.

I am on the thread We Need Only One Demand and do not believe that it is about the Fed--only one comment about the FED.

Thank you,

Stephanie

occupystephanie

Back to top Go down

Sorting through this list, coding reponses Empty Re: Sorting through this list, coding reponses

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down