Insurance and Permits

Go down

Insurance and Permits

Post by michaelp on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:49 am

Can someone look into what insurance we will need to purchase as a 501 or 527 to protect us from liability now, during the elections and at the National General Assembly? Someone also raised a good point, will we have to obtain permits to gather in the districts to vote? Is that an assembly requiring a permit?

Insurance and permits could be a major expense.



Posts : 91
Join date : 2011-10-26
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum